Before you Search
I suggest you follow this process when using the generators:
- Find out how people search Google® (or other search engines) using keywords that relate to your business idea. See what “The Moz Beginners Guide to SEO” has to say about Keyword Research.
- Next select the generator(s) that best match your requirements. For example; if you’re starting a business selling eBooks via a blog you could use the Business and Blog name generators.
- Enter your keyword and other relevant information and click GENERATE.
- Change your keyword if you fail to find your ideal domain name or try one of the other generators.
- Check your name doesn’t conflict with existing trademarks before you register it.
After your Search
If you’re enjoying the tools and would like to see Cool Name Ideas grow and flourish, here are 3 ways you can help.
Need advice on how to find the perfect name for your business, blog or product? Follow me on Twitter.
You could hire me to help find your perfect business name.