If your new idea needs a name then you’ll need to register it somewhere.
But which is the best registrar for you?
I recommend the following amazing providers.
My advice; first work out what features you need and check the prices.
GoDaddy are the World’s Largest Registrar!
Granted they’ve come under quite a lot of flack, but plenty of people still think they’re fantastic.
The highlights come in the form of their frequent special offers and package deals, which often incorporate hosting.
Need to register a list of names? Get a discount with Go Daddy Bulk Domain Registration.
Register your domain with GoDaddy.com – World’s No.1 Domain Registrar
NameCheap are an affordable service, that provides stellar support.
They get fantastic ratings from the likes of Lifehacker.com.
All domains come with free URL and e-mail forwarding as standard and 24/7 support.
- Free URL/email forwarding
- Support 24/7
- Transfer your domains, keep all remaining time and (in most cases) add another year
- Global network of DNS servers (Provided in partnership with Verisign)
- Buy premium domains for sale via third parties in the NameCheap Marketplace
- Get WhoisGuard privacy protection Free for a year (On eligible domains registered at Namecheap)
Looking for a hassle-free way to register your domain? Get it from Namecheap. Prices start at $3.98/year
Hover gives you super easy domain name and e-mail management.
Enjoy a service free from adverts and sales pitches.
Get stuck? The online help section is enormous and easy to follow.
Need person to person support? Call and talk to a real person.
- Unlimited domain forwarding
- Free Whois privacy
- Powerful but simple to use tools
- Help section with step by step tutorials and videos
- Call and get support from a real person
- Got 10 domains or more? Make savings on your annual renewals.
Get super easy domain name and e-mail management with Hover
Details correct at time of writing and subject to change. The links to each registrar are affiliate links, this means that I (Justin March) get paid a small referral fee if you go on to make a purchase (The price you pay is the same).